Pediatric Cardiology will be one of the main topics to be covered by Mediterranean Pediatric Forum 2018. As we are striving to enrich the event with up-to-date, diversified topics and experience, we are having three eminent speakers to cover the following topics.
- Pathophysiology of Cyanotic Congenital Heart Diseases/ Dr. Mahmoud Al-Soufi, UAE
- Interventional Cardiology approaches in management of congenital heart disease/Dr. Mahmoud Al-Soufi, UAE
- Echocardiography in children with Down Syndrome/ Dr. Mohammed Al-Beltagi, Bahrain.
- Sports and Physical activity considerations in congenital heart diseases, pre and post operative/ Dr. Ahmed Adel, Egypt
- Post PDA Ligation syndrome/ Dr. Ahmed Adel, Egypt
Dr. Mohammed Al-Beltagi,
Professor of Pediatrics, Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain.
||Dr. Mahmoud Al-Soufi,
Head of Pediatric Cardiology Department, Al-jalila Children Specialty Hospital, Dubai, UAE.
||Dr. Ahmed Adel,
Specialist Pediatric Cardiologist, Al-Jalila Children Specialty Hospital, Dubai, UAE.
Seats are limited! Register now to reserve your slot!
We are looking forward to seeing you all in MPF 2018, where knowledge and best practice meets the beauty of Istanbul!